Sales Success Plan
The SSP Explain
The Sales Success Plan (SSP) puts in place the key components, disciplines and metrics to hold your business, stakeholders and sales team accountable to your revenue goals.
The SSP is comprised of five essential elements that form the plan. These elements are become the foundations upon which the SSP is built and implemented. Our SSP framework will deliver for our clients a Strategic, Competitive, Accountable, Leveraged, Excelling sales environment. The SSP provides these key components, along with the disciplines and metrics to hold your business and sales team accountable to your revenue goals.
Your Roadmap to Revenue
Define Key Objectives & Desired Results
- It starts with specific and realistic goal setting
- Create a customized eighteen-month sales plan linked to revenue goals.
- Identify activities to expose the value components of the business
- Remove steps that cause unnecessary friction preventing revenue growth.
- Customize and document your sales generation process and integrate into automation tools.
- Develop sales outlooking methodology for 30/60/90/120-day sales and revenue outlook.
- Sales Performance Audit & Alignment
- Recruitment & Hire of Key Revenue Generating Resources
- Custom Sales Team Training and Coaching
- Identify the resources required to meet your revenue objectives
- Create customized onboarding program
- Custom Advisory Services
Develop Key Performance Indicators & Dashboarding
- Develop tools that measure and inspect performance against key company objectives and goals.
- Create a culture of accountability within the organization based on performance.
- Executive Management Dashboards
Clarity means a lot to us
We do all this using best of breed tools and workshops designed to extrapolate critical information in such a way that it becomes obvious to you. All of our tools and workshops are designed to produce clear and compelling direction. To make the obscure obvious and to have a simple, clear approach that resonates with your targeted audience.
Every business can take advantage of FREE advice
Evaluate your business readiness with our free assessment.